We apologise for the inconvenience, but it appears you have cookies disabled.
Please see below for instructions on how to enable them in your browser, then CLICK HERE
surveillance or marketing purposes.
Cookies are soley used to maintain user preferences within our site.
The Staff at OCPOweb.com
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
To enable session cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 follow these steps:
- After selecting Tools from the menu bar at the top of the browser, click on Internet Options.
- Click on the tab at the top, labeled Privacy. Then click on the button labeled Advanced.
- Make sure that Always allow session cookies is checked. If it is unavailable to check, you may need
to check Override automatic cookie handling.
- Click Ok, close out Internet Explorer, and restart it.
To enable session cookies in Mozilla Firefox version 1 follow these steps:
- After selecting Tools from the menu bar at the top of the browser, click on Options.
- After selecting the Privacy category on the left of the options screen, expand the Cookies section.
- Click on the Exceptions button.
- Type in www.ocpoweb.com and click allow for session.
- Close out the windows by selecting OK and restart FireFox.
To enable session cookies in Netscape version 7 follow these steps:
- After selecting Edit from the menu bar at the top of the browser, click on Preferences.
- Expand the Privacy & Security category on the left of the preferences screen and click on the Cookies subcategory.
- Click on the Cookie Manager button at the bottom.
- After clicking on the Cookie Sites tab, type in www.ocpoweb.com and click Session.
- Close out the windows by selecting Ok and restart Netscape.